Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend/random thoughts

Weekend/Random thoughts: Yes, the title is what it is, my weekend and just little random thoughts flying around. I'm not sure if you can put pictures on this thing, but I'll give it a try. Sorry if the link doesn't work.


This is what I watched Friday night, for some odd reason, my dad wanted to watch it too and he kept cheering Jet Li on whenever he fought in the movie as if Jet Li was going to hear him, That basically was the highlight of my weekend. And I also got to buy something with some of my birthday money-- it may not sound interesting to others, but I bought a CD of this R&B singer Aaliyah, her I Care 4 U album, it has this really awesome song called Try Again, I'm totally addicted to it and I'm definitely going to buy this movie, I'm a megahuge fan of Jet Li, he's really sexy, and a totally hot Chinese actor! I love his sexy brown eyes! And last night, my sister watched a Green Day concert on TV and my dad said Billy Joe Armstrong had a filthy mouth because he kept saying the F word alot and it was obviously turning my sister on, but then again, she has a thing for Billy, she thinks he's cute, she loves the way he dresses, his tattoos, everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment