Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Woman Swimmers, Tanlines



I consider myself a person persevere.
According to the dictionary,
"Perseverance: Perseverance, firmness and perseverance in carrying out something"
quality I think this opens many doors for me, but I closed many others, as the French writer Jean Baptiste Alphonse Karr:
"We like to call stubbornness to the perseverance of others but we reserve the name of perseverance to our stubbornness."
may be a renegade stubborn, wanting me through persevering, always looking for ways to achieve what I, looking for the impossible which are not and never will, but at least seeks to form!!
But along with the idea of \u200b\u200bthe IBTS, Napoleon Bonaparte said:
"Victory belongs to the most persevering."
Although his stubbornness led him to conquer Russia as emperor fell against General Winter, the statement encourages me to continue as strong as it should.
As stated Chinese proverb, "If you fall seven times, get up eight." Lately I stumbled awkwardly with the same stones, so I feel a fool, but I think it takes more courage to stand with our heads held high after making the same mistake again to simply stop trying ... Oliver Goldsmith, the British writer said:
"Our greatest glory is not never having fallen but in rising every time we fall."
And better reflected than in either side, is in the giant Miguel de Unamuno, writer English in the late nineteenth century with his phrase:
"The way to make once the nail is to a hundred times in the horseshoe. "
I'm going to get what I want, I'll have to tear the shoe with a hammer, but at some point I will hit the spot! I leave you with a quotation from Chinese philosopher Confucius:
"The superior man is persistent in the right path and not only continued."
just hope that this is the right path ...

No comments:

Post a Comment