Monday, June 7, 2010

Freeze Off Genital Warts

Marocco Suddenly Sounds Great Chuck Norris Facts


Today was a very, very bad day, since I get out of bed yet, I spent only 1 good, first of failed relationships which I do not want to remember, after we re happy with our project design and Ottoman, the lady suddenly sings teacher is putting a new rule that makes our work has been entirely in vain and we have to start from 0, the slut Mother, I'm angry at all, this is my dump, I'm hitting the keyboard with your fingers as I write. Damn Karma, you do not know what I have done, apparently something very serious, if only he knew ...
facu Today I returned from the music as loud as they could, would not listen to my thoughts, but the damn screaming too loud and close to the ear. I need a button to go off for a while. Suddenly

Marocco Sounds Great.

PS: This is written in hot, no offense ...

No comments:

Post a Comment