Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sports

Now I'm not much of a sports kind of person, but if there's one sport I love, it's soccer. Yeah, it may be a little challenging to play, but it's so awesome to play and watch on TV. I love watching all these leagues from around the world play. My favorite ones are Italian league, Latin league soccer and English league soccer. I love this sport more than anything, you might say I'm a little obsessed with it, but it's something that I seriously wish I was better at. I'm a little good at it, but not David Beckham level. And one of my favorite movies about soccer is Bend It like Beckham, not surprising, it's in England and it's about soccer, notice a pattern with me?


But other sports, like baseball, I can actually tolerate, but football, sorry not watching football. Who honestly wants to watch a whole bunch of guys running around trying to get a brown ball? Sorry, people, soccer is twenty million times better, at least that's what I think. But if I ever did play a sport, let soccer be thy name.
     

In the city where I live, the nearest baseball team to us is the Cincinnati Reds. This is a picture of one of my favorite players on the team, Bronson Arroyo. But other than that, baseball and soccer are the ONLY sports I'll watch. You wouldn't catch me dead watching a football game. Soccer and baseball, it has to be either one of these sports for me to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment