Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

This weekend was Halloween, and not suprisingly, the weather it sucked. I was giving out candy over at my step-dad's mom's house in Delhi Township and I wore my Geisha costume and under it I had to wear jeans, a hoodie and gymshoes, I didn't really look like a Geisha. They must have been shipping these kids in from all the neighboring neighborhoods, like Sedamsville, Price Hill, and they came from as far as North College Hill, Western Hills, Fairmount. There were greedy kids as far as the eye could see. They kept reaching into the bowl to grab candy and some kids cried because they couldn't get seconds. Stupid brats! But all the cool costumes seem to be in Ohio rather than Kentucky, I seen costumes like Ninjas, a couple Michael Myers, a couple Freddy Kruegers, princesses, one kid dressed as the killer from Jeepers Creepers, turns out that kids' mom was a friend of my mom's, they work together, her son dressed as that, her daughter dressed as Regan from the Exoricst, some of the other costumes I seen include lions, ladybugs, rockstars, zombies, police officers, you name it, one kid even dressed up as Steven Tyler somehow, he had a brown hair wig all messed up and wore a white jumpsuit that he sometimes wears on stage and he had messy hair, that costume was cool, I gave him extra candy, and apparently you can't give out candy to the kids whose costume you like, because I seen my next door neighbor Vicki and her son Nathan over there, he was dressed as a baseball player, he had a New York Mets player uniform on, he was so adorable! But Halloween ws good, my step-dad decided to ditch candy giving to watch the football game inside, it was so cold outside that me and my mom had to resort to wearing blankets over our legs to keep warm. And across the street, this guy had a blow-up haunted house set up, I heard kids screaming all night. The cool costumes were all over there, I even seen people who didn't even put any effort into it, just going around getting free stuff. I swear, Halloween must be the one holiday when you can actually legally take stuff from strangers.


And I also went to Kenwood Mall with my step-dad, mom, sister. We went into this puzzle place out there and my sister was looking for this Ed Hardy tattoo artist puzzle and she couldn't find it, so she asked the lady at the front desk and she asked her if they had any Goth themed puzzles, this lady must have been dumber than a bag of hammers, she clearly said Goth puzzles, so instead she takes us to where they have all these Beatles puzzles, my sister is not a big fan of British 60's and this lady clearly didn't get it. she picked up one that depicted the Beatles Revlover album, my sis didn't like it, so then she oicked up one that showed the Yellow Submarine album, she didn't like it, she even picked up one with John Lennon on it, and if you know my sister, she hates The Beatles. We had to tell her" she's not a fan of the Beatles" So then we just told her we're going somewhere else. Let her think about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment