Saturday, April 10, 2010

Futanari Naruto Doujin English

Saturday

1.10. I the only one awake in my house. I hope the exit, not if you will. I hope that call that I take the worse end of the day. Solo. I'm sitting on the PC, looking at the empty screen. Black. Speakers spend soft cumbia get in environment. I received an e-mail. There are now 1.15. The message is from my teacher of Design. Do not read it. I'd rather leave it for tomorrow. The phone does not ring. Just look at him. Given the long wait, I open Minesweeper. Game a couple of quick rounds. 3. There are now 1.22. I eat away the nerves. Could she have forgotten me? 1.25. Discouragement. Cumbia sounds again. Basta. I put a disc of Jethro Tull. I relax in my seat. Just at that moment, I feel the fatigue accumulated throughout the day and all week. Dream. I rejoined. Today we do not want to finish well. I put back the cumbia. 1.28. I find myself alone in my room dancing a cumbia that talks about a flower. Flor. My phone rings. Suddenly the night runs. I forget my tiredness and my insecurity. I read the message. New relapse. Movistar. 1.30. Sounds like another message back. Now. Salgo. Goodbye. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment